"Baked until chewy on the outside and soft on the inside, these are a perfect balance of salty and sweet. The rosemary makes them addictive."
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut in 1-inch cubes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Mix the olive oil, honey, rosemary, salt, and black pepper together in a large bowl, and stir the sweet potato cubes in the mixture to coat. Remove sweet potato cubes with a slotted spoon and arrange in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender, about 45 minutes. Turn oven heat up to 450 degrees F and bake until browned, another 15 minutes.